2016 was a good year overall. It had its abundance of good things, but the year didn’t come without its fair share of lows.
However, this is a post of looking back. And in looking back, I can choose just what I want to look back on. So, I’m only going to look back at the good things that happened. These aren’t chronological. They’re only listed in the order that I think about them.
- I published a novel, my very first.
- Denver won the Superbowl.
- Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga.
- Iceland’s soccer team beat England’s.
- The Olympics happened.
- I started community college classes.
- I applied to Liberty University.
- I made the decision to graduate early.
- We went to Tulsa, Oklahoma, for the Color Breed Congress.
- I got a new job, which I love.
- I bought my own laptop.
- I started exercising again.
- I started riding a new horse.
- We traveled out to Denver for Christmas.
And last, but certainly not least:
- I got accepted to Liberty University!!!!!!
I encourage all of you to look back at your year and make a list of the great things that happened. What did you get excited about in 2016? Don’t look at the bad things that happened, look back at the good. Your year will look a whole lot better.
What are you looking forward to in 2017?
I have a few things.
- Going to Liberty University in August!
- Continuing to form great relationships with my friends, and making new ones.
- Going on new adventures.
- Reading more books.
- Writing more.
- Learning more.
If you all have anything great that happened in 2016, or something you’re looking forward to this year, please let me know! I welcome your comments! 🙂
Happy New Year, everyone! May 2017 be a great one!